How to enter a 1:1 TaDa chat
- Click the search icon (magnifying glass) in Symphony and type 'TaDa' in the entry box.
- You will then see an ETD icon with an option to connect with the bot. Click ‘Request’.
- You can now query the database by using the commands shown in your welcome message. For example, entering 'catoday' into the chat will result in today's Corporate Actions being displayed.
- At any time, you can type 'help' to see a list of commands you can use to query the database.
How to use TaDa in a Symphony room
Note that while all users in the room are able to see the results of a TaDa request, only registered users are able to make the request. TaDa is set up to auto-enrol so you can simply use the TaDa query in any room you are in with TaDa and you will be auto-enrolled.
- Click the 'Add More' link at the top of the room.
- From here you will be invited to add People - and you can simply type 'TaDa'.
- Once selected, click ‘Add’ and the bot will be added to the room
Unlike the 1:1 chat when using tada in a room you must prefix it with /tada or @tada. For example, typing /tada help will display the help message.
Instant access to high-quality reference data including:
- Corporate Actions
- Calendar Dates
- Contract Specifications
- Historical Transaction Reporting
Trusted dataAccess to the highest quality futures and options reference data from 110+ global derivatives exchanges.
Deployed on SymphonyTaDa allows you to access and share data seamlessly to achieve quick gains without leaving your workflow.
Immediate gainsSet-up is immediate and implementation and running costs are minimal.
Complete this form and our team will be in touch with more information on how you can access TaDa.