Global Investor’s 2019 Investment Excellence Awards took place on the evening of July 3 the Leonardo Royal Hotel London Tower Bridge.
The awards celebrate the achievements of asset managers, securities services firms, and specialist technology providers, recognising excellence across the financial industry.
The 2019 CEO of the Year Award went to Amundi’s Yves Perrier, while Clearstream’s Philippe Seyll received the Lifetime Achievement in Asset Servicing Award.
Amundi was also recognised in the Asset Manager of the Year category, while Aviva Investors took home the ESG Manager of the Year award, Artisan Partners won in the Equities Manager of the Year category, and Insight Investment received the Fixed Income Manager of the Year Award.
Technology Innovation of the Year went to Quod Financial, Northern Trust was named Fund Administrator of the Year, and the Broker of the Year category was won by Investec Securities.
The full list of the winners can be found below. For more information about the winning entries, download the awards brochure here.
View photos from the event here.
Asset management awards
- Asset manager of the year: Amundi
- Equities manager of the year: Artisan Partners
- Fixed income manager of the year: Insight Investment
- ETF/passive fund manager of the year: DWS
- ESG manager of the year: Aviva Investors
- Fund of funds manager of the year: Aurum Fund Management
- Smart beta manager of the year: Amundi
- Multi-asset manager of the year: Insight Investment
- Wealth manager of the year: Lombard Odier
- Infrastructure manager of the year: DWS
- Fiduciary manager of the year: BMO Global Asset Management
- LDI manager of the year: Insight Investment
- Emerging markets manager of the year: Artisan Partners
- Investment consultant of the year: bfinance
- Rising star of the year: Amy Clarke, Tribe Impact Capital
- CEO of the year: Yves Perrier, Amundi
- Lifetime achievement in asset servicing: Philippe Seyll, Clearstream
Service provider awards
- Broker of the year: Investec Securities Limited
- Transition manager of the year: BlackRock
- Transfer agent of the year: RBC Investor & Treasury Services
- Index provider of the year: FTSE Russell
- Fund administrator of the year: Northern Trust
- Real estate fund administrator of the year: BNY Mellon
- Private equity fund administrator of the year: Northern Trust
Infrastructure and technology awards
- Exchange of the year: Eurex
- Clearing house of the year: LCH
- Collateral management system of the year: FIS
- Best technology product for risk management: Numerix
- Best technology product for trading: Dash Financial Technologies
- Best technology product for regulatory change: Red Deer
- Technology innovation of the year: Quod Financial